Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by vi...@wipro.com on 2005/06/21 13:31:52 UTC

DoS / XML content-filtering support in WSS4J ?

Hi,

We are using WSS4J for XML encryption & signature. Apart from these basic ws-security measures, we want to protect our webservices against,

  1. buffer overflow attacks,
  2. denial of service attacks
  3. Malformed XML content/SQL injection

Any ideas on how it could be done in Apache axis (WSS4J) would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
SalaiVidhya

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

RE: DoS / XML content-filtering support in WSS4J ?

Posted by Abhijit Sharma <as...@amberpoint.com>.
You could have a look at some products like Forum's XWall/Sentry
http://www.forumsys.com/ They have a eval copy available - and they support
the requirements you have mentioned

Disclaimer - I am not associated in any way with Forum Systems

Regards,

Abhijit

  _____

We are using WSS4J for XML encryption & signature. Apart from these basic
ws-security measures, we want to protect our webservices against,

  1. buffer overflow attacks,

  2. denial of service attacks

  3. Malformed XML content/SQL injection

Any ideas on how it could be done in Apache axis (WSS4J) would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

SalaiVidhya

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If