Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Xuekun Hu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/16 03:40:51 UTC

[users@httpd] Performance proxy_ajp vs. mod_jk when TOMCAT integration with Apache

Hi,
>From performance point, which connector will be used for TOMCAT
intergration with Apache? proxy_ajp or mod_jk?

I read some docs which said mod_jk should have better performance than
proxying. While proxy_ajp in Apache2.1 is an addition to the mod_proxy
and uses Tomcat's AJP protocol stack. So I ask the upper question.

Thx, Xuekun

Re: Performance proxy_ajp vs. mod_jk when TOMCAT integration with Apache

Posted by Xuekun Hu <xu...@gmail.com>.
proxy_ajp is mod_jk successor in Apache2.1/2.2 core.
You can find more info:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.1/mod/mod_proxy.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.1/mod/mod_proxy_ajp.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.1/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html

Thx, Xuekun

Posted by Xuekun Hu <xu...@gmail.com>.

[users@httpd] Re: Performance proxy_ajp vs. mod_jk when TOMCAT integration with Apache

Posted by Xuekun Hu <xu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christine Ho <op...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Christine Ho <op...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Performance proxy_ajp vs. mod_jk when TOMCAT integration with Apache

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.