Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Artur Gajowy <ar...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/03 12:11:02 UTC

Please update the project's incubator website on its graduation from incubator (news, svn, groups...)

On 25 February 2012 15:11, Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 02/25/2012 01:25 PM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
>
>> I should probably mention, that when one googles opennlp, the top 5
>> results
>> all lead in some way to the incubator site, none to the project's current
>> site.
>>

> Incubator page is updated. Please have a look to ensure I did everything
> correctly.
>
> The following files were changed:
> opennlp.xml (updated according to your notes)
> podlings.xml (marked opennlp as graduated, added enddate)
>
> Jörn

Jörn, I'm not sure if we understand each other correctly :) By 'incubator
site' I meant  http://incubator.apache.org/opennlp/, which has not changed
since my first post (in the aspects I mentioned, at least). Also, I updated
my working copy and I'm almost certain that you aren't talking about any
files in the projects source tree - and I could not think of any others, as
I'm not an ASF member, a contributor to the project (expect this mailing
list thread, maybe ;)). I'm sorry if it seemed otherwise :)

Best regards,
Artur

Re: Please update the project's incubator website on its graduation from incubator (news, svn, groups...)

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 03/03/2012 12:11 PM, Artur Gajowy wrote:
> On 25 February 2012 15:11, Jörn Kottmann<ko...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> On 02/25/2012 01:25 PM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
>>
>>> I should probably mention, that when one googles opennlp, the top 5
>>> results
>>> all lead in some way to the incubator site, none to the project's current
>>> site.
>>>
>> Incubator page is updated. Please have a look to ensure I did everything
>> correctly.
>>
>> The following files were changed:
>> opennlp.xml (updated according to your notes)
>> podlings.xml (marked opennlp as graduated, added enddate)
>>
>> Jörn
>>
> Jörn, I'm not sure if we understand each other correctly :) By 'incubator
> site' I meant  http://incubator.apache.org/opennlp/, which has not changed
> since my first post (in the aspects I mentioned, at least). Also, I updated
> my working copy and I'm almost certain that you aren't talking about any
> files in the projects source tree - and I could not think of any others, as
> I'm not an ASF member, a contributor to the project (expect this mailing
> list thread, maybe ;)). I'm sorry if it seemed otherwise :)

We missed each other. I though you were referring to:
http://incubator.apache.org/

We will figure out how we can place a redirect there.

Jörn

Re: Please update the project's incubator website on its graduation from incubator (news, svn, groups...)

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Finally that is done. There is now a redirect to the
new site and the old site was (is currently) taken down.

Now we are only missing the link on the main apache website,
I will try to it it later tonight.

Jörn