Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Dhaliwal, Balvindar " <ba...@citi.com> on 2008/07/31 10:29:36 UTC

Blocking attribute on commandButton and commandLink

Hello,

To follow-up on TRINIDAD-1157 (Blocking attribute of commandButton does
not work), is there any update available?

When the commandButton is clicked, I would expect subsequent clicks to
be synchronised (ie wait until previous requests have completed). This
is not happening and I am geeting exceptions - Stateful Session EJBs
cannot be used concurrently. I am using trinidad with facelets, seam and
weblogic 10MP1.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Balvindar