Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ken in Nashua <kc...@live.com> on 2013/05/27 08:35:58 UTC

how to inject an environment variable

Hi Folks,

Is there a way to inject an environment variable into my page somehow ?

I would like to automate production mode to anchor off of a OS env var.
been searching for this without luck
Thanks for any tips.

Ken

Re: how to inject an environment variable

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
But if all you need is to switch execution mode you should read this:

http://tapestry.apache.org/configuration.html#Configuration-SettingExecutionModes

and probably

http://tapestry.apache.org/symbols.html

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: how to inject an environment variable

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
    @Inject @Symbol("env.VAR_NAME")

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

RE: how to inject an environment variable

Posted by Ken in Nashua <kc...@live.com>.
Thanks Dmitry,

I am able to keep developing. I reverted back to hibernate 3. And making more progress. I stepped too fast into the hibernate revisions and got bit.

Appreciate the help. Its a great forum to share and I hope to give back for others when I see too.

- cheers