Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Drew Kutcharian <dr...@venarc.com> on 2013/02/12 04:44:52 UTC

Cassandra 1.2 Atomic Batches and Thrift API

Hey Guys,

Is the new atomic batch feature in Cassandra 1.2 available via the thrift API? If so, how can I use it?

-- Drew

Re: Cassandra 1.2 Atomic Batches and Thrift API

Posted by Drew Kutcharian <dr...@venarc.com>.
Thanks Sylvain. BTW, what's the status of the java-driver? When will it be GA?

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
Row level isolation is always there. It work for atomic and non atomic
batch_mutate. But it's only within the same row (let's recall that even the
non atomic batch_mutate *is* atomic within a single row).

--
Sylvain

Posted by DE VITO Dominique <do...@thalesgroup.com>.

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.