Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/23 17:47:53 UTC

Struts 2 links and Internet explorer problem

Hi,

I have one simple and stupid problem, but this problem is serious because
users could be confused.
For example, I defined following link in my jsp:

<s:url action= ">Enter sample

If user have already clicked earlier to this link, next time when he click
it response method defined in struts mappings for sample.action will not  be
fired at all, and only the resulting jsp page will be show!
It seems like that IE cache pages, even though I turned this option off.

I must say that this is not happening in Firefox. Is there any solution to
this ?

--
Thx, Milan

Re: [OT] Re: Struts 2 links and Internet explorer problem

Posted by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com>.
As it works with Firefox, I agree that is not Struts 2 issue, but some IE
issue. I just ask if anyone had similar problem?

--
Milan

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Struts 2 and radio buttons

Posted by Ramanathan RV <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I would rather suggest you write some CSS code to achieve this. Something as
simple like

label {
 display: block;
}

should work. Changing a theme only makes sense when you need to make some
drastic changes like modifying layout of forms.

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 1:48 AM, Michael Finney <fi...@acm.org> wrote:

> Thank you. I was wondering about CSS. I had not considered extending the
> theme. That's a nice idea.  :)
>
> Digging into themes is something I should consider more often perhaps.
>

> --
> Michael Finney - "Always Striving To Serve You Better Every Day"
> finney@ACM.org
> http://www.SmilingSoftwareSolutions.com

Thanks
Ram