Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/10 08:06:29 UTC

Include tag in controller.xml

Hi,
I like the facility to be able to include a controller in another
controller. Today I tried to go One step further, tried to include more then
one controller in a controller. Thinking that controller in AssetMaint
component has lot of entries from accounting and workeffort controller, I
thought to  include controller from Accounting and WorkEffort in AssetMaint
controller but controller schema does not allow that.

I am not sure what kind of side effects we'll have if it was allowed to
include more then one controller in a controller. Can we do this?

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: Include tag in controller.xml

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Anil,

This should work fine. I just looked at the code at it does get a
list of includes and iterates over it. I'm changing the XSD file to
represent this, ie to have no limit on the number of includes rather
than defaulting to 1.

-David