Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2012/08/04 18:41:19 UTC

Invitation to join ooo-L10N

I'm sending this message to some old and new volunteers who expressed on
ooo-dev their interest in possibly contributing to the OpenOffice
translation.

We have a new mailing list, ooo-L10N (in CC), dedicated to localization
of OpenOffice, websites and other materials. Traffic is very low
compared to the main ooo-dev mailing list and it is recommended that
everybody interested in the OpenOffice translation activities and
schedule subscribes the list.

Instructions and options for subscribing are at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-l10n/

Version 3.4.1 will be released soon and it includes some new
localizations. We will coordinate all activities for localizing the next
versions on this list, so please subscribe to be sure not to miss
important information!

Regards,
   Andrea.