Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2005/11/14 13:55:18 UTC

RE : RE : RE : [m2] Deploying snapshot artifact to m1 repository like

It works fine.
Excepteded the cmd with maven1 : maven jar:install-snapshot
installed the SNAPSHOT in $MAVEN_HOME_LOCAL
But it's easy to set in the configuration element.

- Olivier

Re: RE : RE : RE : [m2] Deploying snapshot artifact to m1 repository like

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
There is both an install and deploy goal - both need to be bound. See
the docs on the second link.