Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Devjyoti Patra <de...@qubole.com> on 2017/04/27 07:42:33 UTC

Accessing configuration parameters passed to Airflow through CLI

Hi,

I am trying to pass the following configuration parameters to Airflow CLI
while triggering a dag run. Following is the  trigger_dag command I am
using.

airflow trigger_dag  -c '{"account_list":"[1,2,3,4,5]",
"start_date":"2016-04-25"}'  insights_assembly_9900

My problem is that how can I access the con parameters passed inside an
operator in the dag run.

Thanks,
Devj

Re: Accessing configuration parameters passed to Airflow through CLI

Posted by Gerard Toonstra <gt...@gmail.com>.
There was a discussion on google groups about that:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/airbnb_airflow/GRdoW30PNUI