Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> on 2005/07/02 04:35:12 UTC

RE: Maven Validator (maven-xhtml-plugin): Could not start validation: null not found

FYI Follow up on solution/work around

This problem does not occur on JDK 1.5, but does on 1.4, and on multiple of
my PCs and another person's.

We also found other people reporting similar issues (not related to using
Maven), but no resolution on the JDK problem yet.

So a workaround for anyone needing it and having this problem is to run
Maven with 1.5.