Posted to builds@apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2011/06/28 12:37:48 UTC

[Jenkins] New Ubuntu slave

Hi

There's a new Ubuntu slave in town, called "ubuntu3". I've set it up
and installed needed tools and packages. However, as it's just been
installed, I have not yet assigned it to the general "ubuntu" label.
Instead, if you're interested (...in skipping the build queue for the
other slaves), please check if your build works on the new slave and
report back any problems.

In a few days I hope to assign it to the ubuntu label and help offload
the current ubuntu slaves.

/niklas

Re: [Jenkins] New Ubuntu slave

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <le...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Am 28.06.2011 22:00, schrieb Niklas Gustavsson:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Andreas Lehmkuehler<le...@apache.org>  wrote:
>> Our current PDFBox build crashes. According to the console output [1]
>> jenkins wasn't able to deploy the artifacts. Has this something to do with
>> the setup of the new slave?
>
> Could you please try again. I've fixed settings.xml on the new slave.
It's back to normal.

Thanks for helping that fast!!

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler