Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com> on 2009/04/10 14:09:41 UTC

RE: Setting up web authentication login for a webapp, but with anexception for 1 ip address?

> From: ujjain [mailto:iceujjain@gmail.com]
> Subject: Setting up web authentication login for a webapp, but with
> anexception for 1 ip address?
>
> But I wish to be able to allow 1 ip to access this web-app
> without logging in

I don't think you can do that with standard container-managed security.  You may be able to do it programatically with a filter based on the SecurityFilter from here:
http://securityfilter.sourceforge.net/

 - Chuck

Re: Setting up web authentication login for a webapp, but with an exception for 1 ip address?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.