Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Alex Hudspith <al...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/06 15:04:24 UTC

[OJB] Issue #OJB177 - IndirectionHandler should use equality not identity test for...

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
<http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/OJB177>

Type :        Defect
Issue Id :    OJB177
Reported by: Alex Hudspith
             ahuds - (alexhudspith@hotmail.com)

Details:

Platform: All
Operating system: windows NT
Description: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.IndirectionHandler.invoke use == to test if the method name is "toString". This should be 'equals', since the name is not necessarily interned.
This bug causes the subject to be materialized for toString invocations.

question: row number in Criteria

Posted by Helmi Mahara <he...@netscape.net>.
Dear all,
I have a question regarding with Criteria when I make a Query.
If I want to query only  first 10 records (for example in Oracle sql "
where rownum < 10"), how do I add parameter in Criteria ? Does OJB
support this?

Thanks in advance for help.

-helmi

.