Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Chanaka Balasooriya <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/30 09:33:45 UTC

Hive Backend Support in Gora is now available

Hi All,

It is happy to inform that the initial version of Hive
<https://hive.apache.org> backend support is now available in the Gora
codebase and it is an honour to contribute to this amazing community.
In particular, I should thank Kevin Ratnasekera for reviewing and merging
the pull requests.

Yes indeed, there are lot more improvements we can do to make it a better
implementation including proper documentation and tutorials.
However, I have already raised some tickets to address some identified
issues/tasks.

Feel free to try it and suggest/address any changes.

Best Regards,
Chanaka

Re: Hive Backend Support in Gora is now available

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Great work guys!

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chanaka,