Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Michael Giannakopoulos <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/26 12:01:50 UTC

GERONIMO-5729

Hello guys! I'm looking for a mentor so as to fix this issue (geronimo
5729). If anyone of you is interested in this i would be grateful if he/she
replied to me. Thank you all...

Michail Giannakopoulos

Re: GERONIMO-5729

Posted by Michael Giannakopoulos <mi...@gmail.com>.
I know andronat_asf personally... I agree with the part of communication!
So, i download the source of GERONIMO and start seeking for open major
issues! For any help i'll post in the right thread respectively!

Re: GERONIMO-5729

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I'm quite familiar with this part of code so that I could be the
mentor to fix this JIRA.  IIRC,  andronat_asf have been working on this
JIRA.

We need more communication here to avoid the overlapping.

--
Shawn

Re: GERONIMO-5729

Posted by Shenghao Fang <mi...@gmail.com>.