Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2020/04/03 18:27:01 UTC

missing openmeetings.log

Does  m4  still have the openmeetings.log.  I seem  to be missing it
under /logs.

Thanks,

Dan

Re: missing openmeetings.log

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The only way I can imagine to achieve such effect: is to run OM from /opt
folder i.e.
cd /opt
./open504/bin/catalina.sh start

(never check if it will change the path, but this is possible)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: missing openmeetings.log