Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/11 02:35:20 UTC

Time for 2.4.5

It’s about time for 2.4.5.

If there is pending work you’d like to see go out in the release, please commit it in the next couple of days. Any potential blockers, please raise them here in this thread.

Planning to have an RC by the end of the week.

Re: Time for 2.4.5

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes, let’s wait. Thank you for the notice.

Re: Time for 2.4.5

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time for 2.4.5

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.