Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/18 17:21:20 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.12

Hi Folks,
72 hours has come and gone. Thank you to everyone that was able to VOTE and
thank you to everyone who has contributed to our continually growing
community.
The RESULTS are as follows

[8] +1 Release this package as Apache Nutch 1.12.
Lewis John McGibbney *
Markus Jelsma*
Sebastian Nagel*
BlackIce
Thamme Gowda*
Jorge Luis Betancourt González*
Julien Nioche*
Chris Mattmann*

[0] -1 Do not release this package because…

* Nutch PMC

On this oaccasion the YAY's have it.
Again thank you to all reviewers. This is one of the most important and
influential jobs.
I'll go ahead and push our 1.12 release :)
Lewis

--
*Lewis*