Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2007/05/06 03:13:08 UTC

Re: [axis2] Re: svn commit: r535544 [1/2] - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: addressing/test/org/apache/axis2/handlers/addressing/ clustering/test/org/apache/axis2/clustering/ integration/test/org/apache/axis2/integration/ integration/test/org/apache/axis2/jm...

Glen Daniels wrote:

> Yup, I was thinking exactly the same thing. :)  The thing is, the other
> methods all definitively *create* new Context objects - the
> ServiceGroupContext.getServiceContext() one finds OR creates a
> ServiceContext (depending on whether there already is one for that
> service), so "get" actually may be a little more appropriate here.  This
> is one of the reasons I labeled that checkin "part one", and I'd like to
> continue discussing these relationships in context of the design we want
> for ServiceContext/ServiceGroupContext and session scoping.

Please don't change any of the scoping logic without serious discussion on
the list! I know you've had reservations about the current approach from
the beginning but I personally don't agree that something is broken!

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.