Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by David Espinosa <es...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/30 09:06:54 UTC

How set properly infinite retention

Hi all,
I would like to set infinite retention for all topics created in the
cluster by default.
I have tried with:

*log.retention.ms <http://log.retention.ms>=-1* at *server.properties*

But messages get deleted approx after 10 days.

Which configuration at broker level should I use for infinite retention?

Thanks in advance,
David

Re: How set properly infinite retention

Posted by David Espinosa <es...@gmail.com>.