Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Ioannis Petrousov <pe...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/14 07:43:12 UTC

hellenic mesos user group

Hello Mesos world

I would like to start the first Hellenic Mesos User Group based in
Athens, Greece.
I have created a meetup group on
http://www.meetup.com/Hellenic-Mesos-User-Group/ and a twitter account
on @HellenicMesos and are gathering members for our first meetup.
Not long ago I made a presentation about running Docker containers on
Mesos cluster on the Athens Docker meetup group
http://www.meetup.com/Docker-Athens/events/230640009/
There was a lot of interest from the attendants, so I decided to make a
group specializing in technologies built around Mesos platform.
On my full time job, I manage an in-house mesos cluster and write
various utilities, such as our scaling platform.

I would appreciate if you add our group to the list of MUGs
http://mesos.apache.org/community/user-groups/ and make it official.

--
*Ioannis Petrousov*

Re: hellenic mesos user group

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi, @Ioannis Not need, need ping some committers to help you review and
submit this.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: hellenic mesos user group

Posted by Ioannis Petrousov <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys

Posted by Ioannis Petrousov <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello, @Haosdent

I was suspecting that I should've done a pull request, however the
message on the communities website says
"we\u2019ll add you to our list. MUGs". Anyway, thanks for making that clear

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang