Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Przemo Pakulski <pr...@cognifide.com> on 2006/04/18 12:01:39 UTC

JCR transactional operations

hi,

There were some problems in Jackrabbit with versioning operations
(JCR-141) which didn't make use of tx. This is fixed already, but I
wonder if following JCR operations are transactional ?

- Workspace - clone, copy, importXML
- Node - restore*, addVersionLabel

Any ideas/experience how this works currently in jackrabbit ?

Przemo

Re: JCR transactional operations

Posted by Dominique Pfister <do...@day.com>.
so are version operations.