Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/01 20:13:01 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: File importing HTTP-ERROR:500 + SMTP configuration ?

I'm working at revision: 1308164 and I made no change (except 2 png with
same pixel size and name).
Your log indicates that your server does not even startup -> how ?
My "ant -DB=postgres" command terminates successfully with zero error.
and I'm sure that my server startup, because I'm able to login and to use
all OM functionalities except file/image upload.
I will show you exactly my problem with a video capture.

Hamdi THABET
Élève ingénieur en Téléinformatique (3e année)
Maîtrisard en informatique
Technicien en Réseau informatique et Télécoms
 [+216] 52 72 27 25
hamdi.thabet86@gmail.com

De : seba.wagner@gmail.com
Date : 04/01/12 18:07:40
A : openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org

Hallo Hamdi,

the screenshot of the client console debugger will not tell us something to
help you as all your problems are server side related.

You should copy and paste your error/red5/openmeetings logs to
http://pastebin.com/ and poste your links to it.

Thanks!
Sebastian

2012/4/1 Hamdi Thabet <ha...@gmail.com>

I still searching a solution for the HTTP-ERROR:500 while importing.
I'm working under Win7 x64 OS and I configured OM with :

C:\ffmpeg\bin
C:\ImageMagick-6.6.4
C:\SWFTools
C:\sox-14.4.0
C:\jodconverter-core-3.0-beta-4\lib

and I can't also find how to configure SMTP parameters (I tried Mercury and
the  smtp.googlemail.com but no activation or invitation email were sent).
Did someone have solutions for these two problems ?

--

Hamdi THABET
Élève ingénieur en Téléinformatique (3e année)
Maîtrisard en informatique
Technicien en Réseau informatique et Télécoms
GSM : [+216] 52 72 27 25
hamdi.thabet86@gmail.com

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: File importing HTTP-ERROR:500 + SMTP configuration ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
jodconverter-core-3.0-beta-4
jodconverter 2.2.2 will not work.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
We could include a variable "office_home" in our installation process and
manually set this variable in the user context.

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
No, I did not say to switch to old LibreOffice version.
You were asking if JodConvert 2.2.2 works => I told you: No

However, before we can give you an advice on what to do:
What is exactly your problem? If you still have those exceptions from your
first posting you should fix those. If not then please copy your new error
log to pastbin and give us the link.

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
I was asking about : "yeah as it only checks for libre office 3 and not 3.5
...".
I have always problem when importing files but without HTTP-ERROR:500. The
conversion doesn't complete after 2 DOS prompt.
ERRORS from red5.log:
2012-04-02 11:36:37,867 [NioProcessor-7] ERROR o.r.server.net.rtmp
RTMPHandshake - Unable to validate client
ERRORS from openmeetings.log:
ERROR 04-02 11:31:58.100 Sessionmanagement.Java 21476 108 org.openmeetings
app.data.basic.Sessionmanagement [NioProcessor-2] - Could not find session
to update:
ERROR 04-02 11:32:23.279 DownloadHandler.Java 46655 85 org.openmeetings
servlet.outputhandler.DownloadHandler [http-0.0.0.0-5080-1] - cannot write
to directory
ERROR 04-02 11:36:53.133 StreamAudioListener.Java 316509 350 org
openmeetings.app.data.flvrecord.listener.StreamAudioListener
[NioProcessor-6] - [packetReceived]
Java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException: null
ERROR 04-02 11:36:58.757 WhiteBoardService.Java 322133 791 org.openmeetings
app.remote.WhiteBoardService [NioProcessor-6] - [removeUserFromAllLists]
Java.lang.NullPointerException: null

Hamdi THABET
Élève ingénieur en Téléinformatique (3e année)
Maîtrisard en informatique
Technicien en Réseau informatique et Télécoms
 [+216] 52 72 27 25
hamdi.thabet86@gmail.com

No, I did not say to switch to old LibreOffice version.
You were asking if JodConvert 2.2.2 works => I told you => No

However before anybody can give you any advice on what to do:
What is exactly your problem? If you still have those exceptions from your
first posting you should fix those. If not then please give us your new
error log.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean LibreOffice 3.3.3 ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid we need to change code to use this (If I'm not mistaken we are
creating separate jvm for this)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: File importing HTTP-ERROR:500 + SMTP configuration ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: File importing HTTP-ERROR:500 + SMTP configuration ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: File importing HTTP-ERROR:500 + SMTP configuration ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: File importing HTTP-ERROR:500 + SMTP configuration ?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: File importing HTTP-ERROR:500 + SMTP configuration ?

*Your log indicates that your server does not even startup -> how ? *
=> Because of the following exceptions:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis2.transport.http
AxisServlet
and
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.io.output

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.