Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2012/10/16 03:09:02 UTC

Patch for CS3.x

I made a patch to address LDAP access issue on CS3.0 branch, I was curious if it's still being maintained, if so, I will can submit a patch, I'm bit uncertain on the process though for 3.0x.

Regards
ilya

Re: Patch for CS3.x

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
Hi Ilya,
  The LDAP is being definitely maintained. Please, send the patch and
address that to me.
-abhi