Posted to user@roller.apache.org by nzal <ni...@hcl.in> on 2006/12/08 11:06:49 UTC

Can't see the Configuration Page

when i go to Server Admin--->Configuration nothing is displayed.my roller
version is 3.0
i am attaching my roller.log
Plz check and help http://www.nabble.com/file/4517/roller.log roller.log

Re: Can't see the Configuration Page

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Nivedita:

I suggest you download a fresh Tomcat 5.0.28 distribution
(jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28.zip) from Apache.

The original distribution has these three jars in this location.  Not sure
why yours is mangled.

--a.

Posted by nzal <ni...@hcl.in>.

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.