Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tanahara <Ta...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/02 18:49:13 UTC

Activemq to azure service bus or event hub

Is there any way to enable all topics to to broadcast to either of these or
do I need to write a subscriber to do it.

Re: Activemq to azure service bus or event hub

Posted by Tanahara <Ta...@gmail.com>.
I had read it could do a network of brokers, I will give it a shot and
update!

Re: Activemq to azure service bus or event hub

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
I've never tried to do this myself, but I believe that an ActiveMQ broker
can use the AMQP protocol (which Azure Service Bus supports) to connect to
a remote broker, so I think you'd be able to set up a networkConnector
using the AMQP transport and connect to an Azure Service Bus broker.

If you try it, please let us know your experience so others will know if it
works.

Tim