Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/04 13:41:16 UTC

Documentation for Git Hook Based Artifact Synchronization

Hi Devs,

Do we have $subject? If not IMHO we need to document it, specially since
the subscriber need to configure the hook to get this working.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*

Re: Documentation for Git Hook Based Artifact Synchronization

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi IsuruP & IsuruH,

As I am in the process of adding in-depth content for all the components in
the architecture, I hide those pages from the navigation bar to avoid
confusion :)  I made them visible now so that you guys know what I am
working on. I will continue to work on them.

Here are the links that you are looking for [1] & [2].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Artifact+Distribution+Coordinator#id-4.0.0ArtifactDistributionCoordinator-Deploymentsynchronization

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Artifact+Distribution+Coordinator#id-4.0.0ArtifactDistributionCoordinator-RelatedLinks