Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ravi Puri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/14 13:15:34 UTC

how to connect hibernate database to fetch and put data in ocnfiguration.xml

i want to connect my sql hibernate database in your ignite.xml and once the
configuration is loaded it should be automatically connected to database.

is there any option so that i can fetch the data from database (which is
already defined in configuration ignite.xml ) and retrieve it at client
side.

Re: how to connect hibernate database to fetch and put data in ocnfiguration.xml

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Ravi,

Ignite uses Spring for configuration, so you can add any beans in the
configuration file and use them in your application code. So the answer to
all the questions is YES, but if you need to integrate the database with
Ignite, you should use persistence store.

-Val

Re: how to connect hibernate database to fetch and put data in ocnfiguration.xml

Posted by Ravi kumar Puri <ra...@gmail.com>.
No this is not the thing that i was looking for!

Just answer three things is it possible

1 . Can i get the hibernate database connection url,username n paserd in ur
ignite-config.xnl ?
2. Will i beable to retreive the data from database using above
configurTion ?
3. Wil i be able to use the same configuration to automatic update the
database wid my newly arrived data?