Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/08 07:22:02 UTC

Result, was: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 2.1.1

Hi,

I'm closing this vote with 3 binding +1:
- Shawn
- Stefan
and me.

The package was properly built with Java 8 target, I checked the
produced jars.

Thanks for the votes, I will push the packages and make teh announcement
asap!

Next step: Apache DS release ;-)

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50