Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jkurtz <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/09 23:06:31 UTC

setMessageAuthorizationPolicy is not working?

I have the same problem...first I implemented the MessageAuthorizationPolicy
interface in a class, compiled that into a jar, then placed that into the
<activemq_home>lib directory.

I set the following:
messageAuthorizationPolicy

 in the activemq.xml file to point to my authorization class as per the
directions on this page

http://www.activemq.org/site/security.html

I made it always return false, hoping to test it by blocking all calls.

I stopped and restarted my broker and there was no effect.

I looked at this (bug AMQ-591) and it seems like it was fixed

However, all of the links on the page are broken and I have not been able to
find the references