Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2014/09/19 16:13:23 UTC

The HTTP Service is missing from the Users Guide menu in the latest Karak 3.0.x documentation.

The HTTP Service is missing from the Users Guide menu in the latest Karak  3.0.x documentation.  Google found it for me.
  http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/http.html

Paul Spencer

Re: The HTTP Service is missing from the Users Guide menu in the latest Karak 3.0.x documentation.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
OK thx

Regards
JB

On 09/19/2014 06:22 PM, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
> Should already be fixed on the latest snapshot.
> At least I though I put those back in again :)
>
> regards, Achim

> <ma...@nanthrax.net>>:
>
>     Good catch Paul,
>
>     I added webcontainer:
>     http://karaf.apache.org/__manual/latest/users-guide/__webcontainer.html
>     <http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/webcontainer.html>
>
>     but I forgot http in the navigation menu.
>
>     I fix that.
>
>     Thanks
>     Regards
>     JB
>

>     On 09/19/2014 04:13 PM, Paul Spencer wrote:
>
>         The HTTP Service is missing from the Users Guide menu in the
>         latest Karak  3.0.x documentation.  Google found it for me.
>         http://karaf.apache.org/__manual/latest/users-guide/__http.html
>         <http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/http.html>
>
>         Paul Spencer
>

>     --
>     Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>     jbonofre@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>
>     http://blog.nanthrax.net
>     Talend - http://www.talend.com
>

> --
>
> Apache Member
> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer
> & Project Lead
> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: The HTTP Service is missing from the Users Guide menu in the latest Karak 3.0.x documentation.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

--

Apache Member

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.