Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2013/05/01 00:17:21 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release parent 16

+1
Signatures all good.
I did notice some Jenkins failures on list, but will guess (since release
without build is impossible) that these are transitive.
Ian

Re: [VOTE] Release parent 16

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for voting - the vote passes with three binding +1 votes
from Carsten Ziegeler, Ian Boston and Mike Müller - and one non-binding +1
vote from Robert Munteanu

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler