Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by mohammed shambakey <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/12 15:26:31 UTC

NIFI and IRODS

Hi

Sorry if this is a repeated email.

I'm new to data management and I'm looking for a way to integrate NIFI and
IRODS. I searched but couldn't find previous examples. I contacted IRODS
guys and they said it is possible since IRODS provides its Java and REST
APIs but there is no previous cases (as far as they know).

I wonder if there is previous examples/suggestions and I was just looking
in the wrong direction?

Regards

--
Mohammed