Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2005/07/08 15:40:31 UTC

[v0.8-dev] still a problem ?

I have this message several times while generating the static site :

X [0]                                     images/instruction_arrow.png
BROKEN: URI not found: Cannot get variable '/ima
ges/instruction_arrow.svg' in expression '{lm:/images/{1}.svg}'

I think it comes from forrest/main/webapp/resources.xmap line : 356
<map:when test="{lm:/images/{1}.svg}">
                  <map:call resource="pipe-aggregate-svg2png-resource">
                    <map:parameter name="path"
value="{lm:/images/{1}.svg}" />
                  </map:call>
</map:when>

WDYT ?

--

Cyriaque,

Re: [v0.8-dev] still a problem ?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> I have this message several times while generating the static site :
>
> X [0]                                     images/instruction_arrow.png
> BROKEN: URI not found: Cannot get variable '/ima
> ges/instruction_arrow.svg' in expression '{lm:/images/{1}.svg}'
>
> I think it comes from forrest/main/webapp/resources.xmap line : 356
> <map:when test="{lm:/images/{1}.svg}">
>                  <map:call resource="pipe-aggregate-svg2png-resource">
>                    <map:parameter name="path"
> value="{lm:/images/{1}.svg}" />
>                  </map:call>                  </map:when>
>
> WDYT ?

This is the lack of a locationmap.xml file. See the [HEADS-UP] thread.

Ross