Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com> on 2017/04/19 13:12:40 UTC

[m12n] final decision on oak-blob-plugins

hi

as mentioned in the original summary we still need to make a final
decision wrt oak-blob-plugins.

in the initial poc we refactored (almost) everything from the
o.a.j.oak.plugins.blob package space to a separate new module
(oak-blob-plugins) with the option to finally merge it with oak-blob.

so, i would like to ask you to take second look now that that the poc has
been applied to oak trunk.
i don't have a strong preference. but i think it would be good to reach
consensus at this early stage.

kind regards
angela