Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Benjamin Jackson <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/13 14:37:29 UTC

Sudden "File not found" error for a subfolder of a repository

I just tried to commit some changes to a folder that I haven't touched for a
day or two, and on committing I got an error saying the resource was not
found on the server.

I fired up my browser, opened the repo and tried to get to the same
resource, getting the same message ("The requested URL /senise/trunk/script/
was not found on this server."). Reverting to yesterday's backup of the repo
did not help.

I then tried removing the offending directory, committing and re-adding it,
but got a 409 error when trying to commit the add, and on returning to the
browser to check the repo saw that the directory was still there in the new
revision!

Anyone have any idea what's up? Thanks for your help,

Ben

Re: Sudden "File not found" error for a subfolder of a repository

Posted by Benjamin Jackson <bh...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, this should have replied to the list.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

Posted by Benjamin Jackson <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Sorry to re-post, but I haven't gotten a response, and this is fairly
urgent... does anyone know what might be up, or where I might find more
information about this (if not this list)? Thanks again,

Ben