Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fernando Hernandez <fe...@bit-bang.com> on 2002/10/17 11:54:07 UTC

Struts and ear

Hi,

I'm currently trying to install struts in my ear but, though the
struts-example works perfectly (outside my ear as a seperate web application
in my WebLogic 7.0) inside mi ear  the compiler won't recognize the struts
tags throwing me this kind of errors into the browser:

C:\bea\user_projects\mydomain\myserver\.wlnotdelete\ubicua_UbicuaCM.war_1412
136\jsp_servlet\__fernando.java:110: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /fernando.jsp line 6:

I have the files just like in the example, but still don't know what to do.

I really need help on this, and thanks in advance.

F.