Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> on 2004/06/09 22:15:10 UTC

Re: Lenya capability related to authoring pages with XML defined sections

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 21:56, kranga wrote:
> Hi,
>     I'm evaluating CMS solutions for a project. We have a need to allow
> end-users to author news articles that have predefined sections such as:

Yes, u could describe ur own doctype with relaxng and use appropriate
xslt transformation to render ur page.

See http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaAddingCustomDocType

> Heading, Preview and Detail. The website needs to be able to collect all
> news articles and display their heading and preview sections in a single
> page with links to the detail page. Each of the sections, heading, preview
> and detail need to allow HTML content in them. Is this something Lenya can
> handle?

Simply yes.

U also can version ur docs and connect workflow to them. Authoring of
documents in multiple languages i also possible.

See a demo installation at http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8080/lenya/

--
Rolf Kulemann