Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joachim Martin <jm...@hbs.edu> on 2004/09/08 17:42:48 UTC

session replication slow/problems in 5.0.28

Hello,

I have successfully gotten replication working.  However, every 5-10
hits or so, the request takes forever, and I see the following in the log:

Sep 8, 2004 11:33:38 AM org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SocketSender
waitForAck
WARNING: Wasn't able to read acknowledgement from server[/x.x.x.x:56831]
in 15000 ms. Disconnecting socket, and
trying again.

Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Thanks --Joachim

Re: session replication slow/problems in 5.0.28

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev <de...@hanik.com>.
I believe the timeout is related to NIO hickups, and there were plenty in the Sun implementation.
See if you can get 1.4.2 working and if the error still occurs.

FIlip

Posted by Joachim Martin <jm...@hbs.edu>.
Hi Filip,