Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by antonioye <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/14 02:43:48 UTC

Question about setDelimiter and CSVDataFormat

Why is it that when using the Java API, calling setDelimiter on CSVConfig
object only works when marshalling data but for unmarshalling data one has
to call setDelimiter on the CSVDataFormat object?

Re: Question about setDelimiter and CSVDataFormat

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah this can be improved. I have logged a ticket

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:43 AM, antonioye <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why is it that when using the Java API, calling setDelimiter on CSVConfig
> object only works when marshalling data but for unmarshalling data one has
> to call setDelimiter on the CSVDataFormat object?

Claus Ibsen
www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat