Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/10 14:09:47 UTC

Re: Release 7.0 process starts

Anshum (the RM):
I believe the release process includes instructions on transitioning Jira
"resolved" status to "closed".  I see Lucene 7.0 issues not yet marked
closed; maybe others.  This sort of thing happens often, I think... I
wonder if we have any value in even having a distinction if it gets
forgotten and not often noticed.