Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paolo <ir...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/18 13:47:10 UTC

What is the Best login implementation?

Hi,
I found on google some solution for login with wicket:

http://wicket.apache.org/learn/projects/authroles.html
Wicket Shiro - integration between Apache Shiro and Wicket  (I can't find the web site)
Wicket Security - JAAS inspired, principal based security framework (I can't find the web site)

What is the the best and the simplest to implement? I need security too :-)
Are there some other library/example code?

thank you

Re: What is the Best login implementation?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Using Wicket Auth-Roles is pretty easy.  You can implement login
however you want with it.  Adapting it to Spring Security is easy as
is Shiro.