Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by ForK <no...@supinfo.com> on 2008/05/12 18:33:55 UTC

Define default language in Ofbiz

Hello,

I would like to change the default language  (en) to fr.

I tried to configure in the general.properties this : locales.available=fr
and now in the list I have just "Francais" but ofbiz is on englsh. I have to
click the change's button .

Jean-Noël

Re: Define default language in Ofbiz

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
(copied to user ml from dev ml)

It may be a browser setting. I use Firefox, and I have to set my
preferred language to French to get OFBiz to display in French.

-Adrian

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
(copied to user ml from dev ml)

Posted by ForK <no...@supinfo.com>.