Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org> on 2007/09/11 01:51:33 UTC

[OT] apache hackathon

I'll try to be there (not sure I can make it) but the GT has always
been a great and truly unique event. You don't need to be a Cocoon
user or developer. It's great fun just as it is and a few days in
Rome in such a great setting ...who wouldn't mind that?

  http://www.rabellino.it/blog/2007/09/03/apache-party-hackathon-in-
rome-youre-invited/

Helpful also for cross project pollination. If you get a chance...

(No affiliation from my side - just expect it to be good)

Hope to see you there

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [OT] apache hackathon

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/9/11, Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>:

> I'll try to be there (not sure I can make it) but the GT has always
> been a great and truly unique event. You don't need to be a Cocoon
> user or developer. It's great fun just as it is and a few days in
> Rome in such a great setting ...who wouldn't mind that?

I live in Rome but the ticket is too expensive, and the events are in
working days :-(

Antonio (Tiles and Struts committer).