Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 21:27:01 UTC

Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?

Tim,

If you can confirm that the manual tests for 1.5 mimic the results of
the cordova-js version then I'll do the code merge.  I'm not that
concerned with a comparison with 1.4.1.  FYI, I did push two changes
on Friday to the master cordova-js repo to add Gord's network fix and
to fix the clobber of navigator.device.capture.

Posted by Ken Wallis <kw...@rim.com>.
Great news, thanks everyone!

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Taagggg itttt