Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jared Peterson <jp...@softprotech.com> on 2001/11/28 19:30:31 UTC

MS Soap Toolkit Question

I am curious as to whether people have had success with interoperability
between Apache SOAP and the MS SOAP toolkit.  I have a service that is
written using Apache SOAP and I would like to access it from a C++
client using the MS SOAP toolkit.  Is this possible and are there any
little tricks or hidden traps that I need to know about?  Any info would
be great.

Thanks,
Jared

Re: MS Soap Toolkit Question

Posted by Nicholas Quaine <nq...@soapuser.com>.
if you're still looking for more info on this
that post is further explained here http://www.soapuser.com/client4.html

regards,
Nicholas Quaine

Re: MS Soap Toolkit Question