Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mhi_inc <mi...@michaelhoffmaninc.com> on 2013/09/29 22:27:34 UTC

Issue with Camel Route using CXF in Glassfish

Thank you in advance for your help. I was not sure if this mailing list or
CXF is the best for my question. I'm building a web application that acts as
a router to internal web services. Here are some details:1) We are
leveraging CXF 2.7.6 for the endpoints. 2) We are using Spring 3 for
configuration. 3) I have tried each of the transport types, but settled thus
far on the server HTTP transport.4) We are using Camel 2.10 to route between
the external endpoint to one of two internal endpoints. 5) We are using
WS-Security policies to restrict to SSL. 6) We are deploying to a Glassfish
3.1.2.2 server instance. For my configuration:1) I am using a sun-web.xml
with  so to override Metro. 2) I have a spring context file that contains
beans shared across all APIs. 3) I then have a spring context file for the
service router beans.Below I have pasted the key WSDL details:Here is my
question. I am able to deploy this successfully on Glassfish. When I
navigate to my WSDL with the
URL:https://localhost:28182/apigateway/myproduct?wsdlI noticed that it is
being rendered via Metro:First, my expectation was that Metro was shutoff
through the usage of sun-web.xml. Second, I would expect that I would see
the WSDL referred to in the endpoint service implementation class. I have
tried adding a wsdlURL attribute to my endpoint, but this resulted in Camel
throwing an exception. Note, I verified that I do have access to the WSDL.
Second, when I try to hit the service through SoapUI, I find that my
requests to the endpoint just echo back the request as part of the response,
which makes no sense. Third, I am able to hit the service through plain
HTTP, which I expect to throw a soap fault due to my policy settings. Is
there something I am missing in my configuration that may be causing this?