Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com> on 2019/06/25 15:11:25 UTC

HELP: Creating a release directory

Hi Jean-Frederic,

How do we create a release distribution directory within the
hhttps://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/ ?

As you can see, Milagro has no folder.

Is it somewhere in subversion? Could you please give us some guidance?

Thanks
Brian

Re: HELP: Creating a release directory

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com>.
Hi Jean-Frederic, never mind, we figured it out.

Thanks
Brian

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com>.
Hi Jean-Frederic, thanks for your help. I’ve managed to get the
directories created.

> We need to check we meet the release criteria, licence headers etc.
> Do we have maven artifacts?

We’re a week or so out from having our act together to be able to vote
on this. We’re just trying to cover all the bases.

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic